Wedding & Reception Amenities
Creekside is an exclusive privately owned property. This provides the maximum flexibility for you to choose your own caterer, decorator, musician(s), florist, photographer, and videographer, enabling each bride to tailor budgetary needs.
- Exclusive use of estate and property (Manor house for brides’ spa day, event center, and grooms house) from 10:00 AM to 11:00 PM (11:00 PM to Midnight to remove belongings)
- 6500 square foot indoor/outdoor event center equipped with a commercial kitchen, secondary bridal suite (for use during the reception), restrooms, workroom, gazebo, air conditioners, and heaters.
- Bistro lighting
- Event Center draping
- Accommodate weddings up to 250 people. All tables, chairs, linens, decorative furniture and vintage décor are provided. Additional guests can be accommodated for an added fee.
- Full service with setup and clean up
- No upcharge fees for alcohol (wedding party furnishes)
- Experienced Wedding Consultants to assist in planning
- On-site officiant (available for an additional fee)
- Period (secret garden), Victorian gardens, arbors, and pergola
- Two elegant fountains with nighttime lighting feature
- Manicured vineyard lighted at night for special effects
- Friday wedding rehearsals – two hours
- Rehearsal dinner (available for an additional fee)
- The natural beauty of the estate and grounds can be utilized for save-the-date, engagement, and bridal portraits
- Wireless in all dwellings
- Portable arbor
- Two golf carts to assist guests with mobility needs
- Parking attendants
- Gnat and mosquito treatment
- Creek House for overnight accommodations, two bedrooms with ensuite bathrooms (available for an additional fee)
- Partnered with a local hotel for overnight guests with free shuttle services
* Sunday weddings take possession of the property at 11:00 AM to 11:00 PM (11:00 PM to Midnight to remove belongings) with all amenities cited above.
**Receptions only can be priced separately and amenities may differ.